Background

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The End

Tomorrow is my last day in Turkey. wow i cannot believe it is here. I have been amazingly blessed in my time here are i am so grateful for this experience. For the people I have met, the great kids i have taken care of, the Church here, my new best friends i have made, my host family the Oguts, and the lessons i have learned.
I really cannot express how lucky I have been and how blessed. I am thanking my Heavenly Father constantly for all that he has done for me during my time here, he has really been watching out for me. I have been trying not to cry but tomorrow i know i will just loose it. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye to Derin, i love her and she loves me so much. I also love this family so much, they have taken such good care of me and I really feel comfortable with them and i am happy. Tonight they took me to this super nice restaurant to say goodbye.
They also got me (it was "From" Derin even though her mom paid for it) a really cute simple ring from this nice store. I got to pick it out and I choose the one that says love. It was really so sweet of them. I really do hope that I stay close with them and I can visit them and they can visit me. :) With my parents moving to Spain it will be easier to do this.
Anyways lots of packing to do, trying to fit all my stuff. I also need to finish a bunch of stuff and get my finals for my classes done and get last min things to bring back all tomorrow. so much to do so i better go.
I will miss you Istanbul, my love, canum.

No comments:

Post a Comment