Background

Friday, January 6, 2012

Boxes of joy

ok cool story now. this shows God really does love me :) not like i didnt know before but really its awesome. so Hailee (my new roommate) got home yesterday and said she had some good news for me. Turns out that there was a girl in her class with the last name Bushman. Another girl came up to her and asked if she had a sister named Ana Bushman. The girl said she did but she graduated from BYUI 7 years ago. Hailee hears this and she jumps in that she has a roommate named Ana Bushman. Well the girl lives in Brooklyn 306 and said that Ana BUshman has a couple boxes that have been there for about a year! So i went over last night and they were my old boxes that for some reason no one threw away!!! they were full of my scriptures, movies, all my scrapbooking stuff,and decorations!!!!!!! i was so happy! i thought it was all in Utah in storage but turns out i left it there. Chelsea was supposed to tell me i guess but she never did but i was amazed that even through the summer break they didnt throw it away!!!! Brooklyn usually throws stuff away too so it is such a miracle!!!!!! I am so blessed i really am. That saved me so much grief especially after I lost a bunch of stuff including most of my jewelry in Turkey.
What a great thing. I made sure to say many thanks in my Prayers last night.
SO much to say and no time!
-School Started
-I am dating the most amazing guy!
-Going down to provo today
-two classes right after another with Tyler M
-New roommates
-Too much stuff
-Love Tanae!
:)
thats all for now
take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment