Background

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Roommates

I love my current roommates. yes i love my old ones especially my 314 girls and Alyssa but now that they are gone i was terrified i would get some unlivable bunch of freshmen or something. The first week of the semester was one where i was sure this nightmare had come true. I didnt really talk to any of them and my room roommate Hailee had a huge knife in her top drawer.

well after i left and came back that first weekend (utah) i discovered that people had actually talked and become ....friends. wow! and BOOM just like that all my roommates were awesome and we became great friends! it had been a blast and delight to live with these fun and crazy young women. each one of us is unique but we have a blend of craziness that makes any time together a memorable one. I love these girls.

We took some roommate photos with the help my my good friend Tyler Minetto, with my snazzy new camera thank you toddie. I hope you enjoy them!

ps the funny face one is the best! hailee looks like she will eat your soul! :)
take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment