Background

Thursday, February 14, 2013

To my love...Happy Valentines Day

Sean this is for you: . Here are a few of the things I love most about you....

  1. You always have the best impressions that make me laugh "This one had a yellow bow tie!!!!"
  2. If I want french Fry's  you get them for me.
  3. You love my cooking and especially my Asian cooking which I was worried about.
  4. You love eggs in your noodles now and every time I ask if you want noodles you ask if it will have an egg in it.
  5. I don't know how you do it but you can make the most horrible situation bearable with just a hug and a kiss.
  6. I love your mad face! It just happens to be so stinking cute!
  7. I love that you love puppies so much.
  8. You let me use you as a footstool.
  9. You love your family....and they are awesome!
  10. You are the most friendly person: you say hi to everyone and most of the time you remember their name.
  11. Along with the last one, you are able to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome.
  12. I love you butt.
  13. I love that on our second date we took "engagement" pictures and it was totally cool. 
  14. I love that you always try to make my dreams, goals, and wants come true. (It also helps that we share a lot them)
  15. You are incredibly patient and can put up with my "crazy" moments.
  16. I love when something simple happens and you completely loose control laughing.
  17. You correct me, or I can ask for help on a stupid question I would feel lame asking anyone else and you make it ok.
  18. You love Bugsy and You know how happy he makes me.
  19. I love how when we go shopping you end up getting more clothes than me.
  20. You let me step on the crunchy snow.
  21. I love how you dont think I am the weirdest person on earth.
  22. I love that we can watch movies together, and not just one kind but all sorts of movies in different genres and types.
  23. I love that you are related to the Chudleigh family and that I am now related to them too!
  24. I love how much you love music: the Killers, Ok Go, and TMBG
  25. I love how you get along with all my friends and co-workers.
  26. I love that you dont get mad at me when I buy things online.
  27. I love that you dont get mad when i invite my dad to hang out with us cuz he is lonely.
  28. I love your crooked smile and dimples
  29. I love when you let me smash my face against yours and give leg hugs 
  30. You are the most sweet and awesome Hubby ever! There is so much i love about you! I love that I love you so much!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment