Background

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Date With Lincoln

Last week Sean and I took my grandma Omi on a date! we had stopped by a few days before and she was so happy to see us that it meant a lot that we take the time to spend with her. Anyways... so Sean Picked her up as I made dinner, which we ate before heading to the dollar theater (big spenders here) to watch Lincoln. I was worried about it because I have a few small issues with History/ the civil war and I was worried I would get bored but I did want to see it because it got such great reviews and Sean and I have been on an Abraham Lincoln kick (we listened to the book on cd Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter which was completely awesome and surprisingly informative. No Joke!).

Well it turns out the movie is absolutely fantastic. Everything is just amazing in the movie and I recommend it to everyone! The script was great, acting spot on, and sets beautiful. I really enjoyed getting to know more about the events and people that led to the passing of the emancipation proclamation. In this movie, history is no longer history but a story that everyone can feel connected with. Brilliant.This movie will be on my shelf someday soon I can promise you that.

I seriously suggest that everyone watches this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment