Background

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Music Mood

There is a whole lot of good music out there (and bad but I dont concern myself with that)and I hope to capture as much of it as i can. Right now there are a few albums that I am wanting so I thought I would post what I am looking at now....
The Civil Wars
 Boy (a German group i LOVE)
 Of Monsters and Men
Ingrid Michaelson- Parachute
Regina Spektor- What we saw from the cheap seats
Taylor Swift- Red
Vanessa Carlton- Rabbits on the Run
 Zaz (amazing French singer)
 Adele
We Bought A Zoo soundtrack
 Matt Costa
Joshua Radin

 now this is just a short list now but I guess this is just the mood I am in. I can just see myself listening to these while its raining outside (which it is) or while eating a nice quite dinner. It just sounds nice to me.

 In Turkey we used to listen to music while we ate and I miss that. We really enjoyed our time eating, chatting, and listening to good music. One of my favorite memories in when I was in Guatemala and we were on our way from another adventure in the jungle, driving back on dirt roads in the pouring rain. It was still warm but the rain completely drenched everything with waves that poured down the windshield. While driving through the wet jungle I was listening to Enya and I truly felt enriched by everything around me. It was beautiful chaos. Anyways I believe in the power of music and today is a day for my pandora civil wars channel. Sweet and blissful. Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment