Background

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Almost there!!!

This countdown is killing me really... 2 1/2 more weeks 18 more days and then hours and seconds which i try not to look at because they are making me so antsy Engagement pictures as well as bridal pictures (a little early posted) are up on facebook if you want a look. It has been so crazy. so much to do. Sean and I are trying to find some sweet moments in the chaos. a little kiss in the corner. a surprise treat. a whisper in my ear of "I love you". a prayer together before we say goodnight. a jump into his arms when i see him for the first time that day. the little things..... they help me remember how much i love him and how excited i really am for August 18th. It seems i have been dreading it lately when i have no sleep, being asked to do a million things for everyone, working full time, and trying to get everything that I can done in the few hours i have. Tomorrow we can start to move into our new home. I am so even beyond excited!!!! It will also be nice to get some of my overwhelming crap out of my tiny apartment. I feel so bad that I have taken up every unclaimed space for my wedding stuff. Two words. Fridge Space. :D Oh i have found a new snack to get me through my day at work. Teddy Grams used to scoop nutella and if i am lucky a strawberry to stick it on. Delicious! well i have paper cranes to fold so... take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment