Background

Monday, July 2, 2012

So it has been a very long time since i have written anything. This is due to a combination of pure laziness, forgetfulness, and an irrational fear. Its seems to me that many times when I try to write down stories, especially ones about boys, i can hardly finish them because this irrational fear. A fear that if i finish the story, my real life story will finish as well. It is silly really. i even have not finished writing about Sean and my first two weeks together which were truly wonderful. And then I get backed up on writing in my journal and I stop writing in my journal altogether until i realize how i need to get back on track. here is my attempt to start doing just that. Sean and I have been busy bodies this summer and it took until only a couple weeks ago to really realize it is summer. It is crazy because my summer last year was so different and basically epic that this one seems to not have started yet. Summer seems to be missing and i have been trying to get it started with more pool visits, hiking, and ice cream. Still i have a long way to go. I need to kick start this summer with some traveling, hiking, camping, more ice cream/shaved ice, sun soaking, zoos, outside games, picnics, music, and parks. I have also been lacking on taking pictures. Wedding updates: I have my dress. It is beautiful and I get an amazing deal on it. I am waiting for it to get altered a bit and then cleaned and I can finally take it home! Sean and I are really trying to get our invites out but we have a problem with our engagement shoot which did not come out the way we wanted and we are not in a dilemma trying to get some good pictures to use. yeah so they are getting out a lot later than i was hoping but we still have some time. only 46 more days!!!! my last 6 weeks of being single. this really hit me this morning. 46 days and my life will never be the same. i am going to miss some things from the single life. going out with friends, roommates, single wards, game nights, flirting, traveling or doing things on a whim (i am really good at this) and such things. Married life will be great and I am super excited for it but it is all new. I know this kind of life so its a little sad and scary. I am glad i will have Sean with me the whole way. Another thing that is a pain is trying to find a place to live! it was so simple and cheap before but now we are looking for a place of our own. it is a lot more money that is for sure. I cant wait for my own kitchen though. :) so excited!!! I guess this is good for now. i dont want to overwhelm with months worth of writing. until next time (hopefully tomorrow if i am good) take care, ana

No comments:

Post a Comment