Background

Monday, July 9, 2012

Coming together

Yes this is true. things are finally coming together! Only a few moments ago Sean and I officially decided where we are going to be living together! Woot!!! Big decision made. We will be at Centennial apartments right by 7 peaks water park. It is on the other side of Campus which is a bummer but once we get a car it wont be so bad. Our other choice was right next to Macey's which was a super good location but unfortunately they couldn't match up to what we were looking for. Yesterday was also another big day. We took engagement pictures!!! it was really last min but it was with Sean's brother Steve's really good friend. We had a blast and got some super fun pictures that will be what we were looking for. I am really happy with how things went. Steve will even now do the wedding video for us since his friend is the photographer and they wont be battling for shots which he hates. We went to this completely amazing park place near Draper ( i think) where they had an area like a regular park with benches and a playground, but then they also had farm animals, gardens, a house, creeks, wild brush, and more random little things that were a treasure to stumble upon. Now it is time to look for a car, get my dress/ his suit/ my clothes altered, and get my wisdom teeth out. Yeah I need to get them out. Specifically one. It has been poking out and creating a crater in my cheek. It is painful to brush my teeth, yawn, and eat. You can see that when i am eating something and its hard I am pulling out my cheek so i am not chewing on it with my food. Its kind of a funny site. Well more to come later. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment