Background

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What a week!

Last week was pure madness. Sean and I were exhausted and still trying to recover from it all. We had his family reunion, invitations to get done, and fitting in as many work hours as possible. Yeah i was pooped and rounding corners in the car to things so we could get invitations done as fast as we could. We have most of them done now but we are still trying to get them out. only three more weeks left! The family reunion was a blast! HIs family is truly amazing. The first day we worked in the morning and then went to Lagoon! I have not been since before i can remember. After we went to my aunts house to wedding plan and in the end we had only eaten one meal that morning and we got to bed around 3am. Next morning I was called into work and after i could get off we went to go pick up pictures for our invites and worked on them on our way to SLC for some more family time at the new mall and then a bbq at Sean's grandparents. Sean had to go back to work that evening and so i stayed home and worked on wedding invites all night. next day we gave a tour of byu to his family and then i worked for a couple hours until the lab closed. After that I was able to meet with my old roomie Josie!! She just finished her semester at BYUI and was down here for a day.We went to lunch, got some delicious Asian food and caught up on everything. Next we stopped at Omi's (my grandmothers house) to get some stuff from my mom (my parents are living the the apartment in her house and taking care of her). Mom and I dropped off Josie and then after picking up Sean we went up to Alpine to meet my aunt at the reception house to plan the wedding. Things are looking good. I am glad she is taking over the details and i can trust her. I was able to show my new family (the girls at least) my wedding dress. It was fun and they are all super excited. :) my new brother Ryan had a seizure which was a scary scene since I have never seen him have one as bad as this time. He was breathing in a way that sounded like loud snoring and after Sean and his brother started giving Ryan a priesthood blessing it imminently calmed down and by the end of the blessing he was conscious again. The priesthood power is real power from the Lord and what a blessing it is to be a part of this church where we are able to have it. I am so grateful and I am so super excited to be marrying a man who is worthy and holds that priesthood power. Until next time Take care oh and yesterday I spent most of the day inside at grandmas making ties for the wedding.It was almost enough to drive me completely crazy. The best part of the whole day was taking a walk with Sean and my aunt Susan in the warm summer Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment